Monday, April 26, 2004

Much fun in the South Bay.

Much love out to Deez for being a good host. Driving me around. Putting a roof over my head. "Wrastlin'," and not being able to breathe when he squashed me. Oh, and good grubbin' at Google. I've since been inspired. I have visions of my future kitchen now. Got to see his workplace at HP as well. Thought the placement of his pictures on his desk was interesting. The foodstation at HP was quite disappointing after being blown away at Google.

Much love out to Alinna. Yes, I went to high school prom... to chaperone. Lots of fun thanks to a great conversationalist. She was looking great especially with her choice of footwear. They played a lot of music from my senior prom. Well, minus Hit Em Up. But you know when you're old when they play a song from your senior prom and everybody in the room goes "Awwww yeah" and proceed to lift their arms and do a roofing movement with their hands upon hearing. No way I'm turning 25 this year. What is this? Didn't I just graduate from college?

No comments: