Thursday, October 19, 2006

Nutzo Quarter

In my haste to graduate after the Summer of 2007, I had somewhat stupidly scheduled an insanely crazy schedule this quarter.

Early Church History
Hebrew
Grief Counseling
Communication
Field Education/Internship

This schedule isn't terribly bad... until you add the two distance learning classes that carry over from the summer. Basically, I should have finished these two classes during the summer, but I just didn't because it was summer (and partly because I had to prepare for the 10 message camp).

Systematic Theology
Biblical Foundations of Mission.

Seven classes. I don't think I've ever taken seven classes except maybe in high school. Just for some perspective, the "normal" seminary student takes three classes per quarter. Some of my classmates are starting to call me the "double seminarian."

No comments: