Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Graduation... the Aftermath

Yes, I am now a Divine Master*.

Many thanks to all who came to celebrate this momentous occasion with me. Much love and thanks to Alinna for setting everything up on Saturday and hanging with me the whole time.

In Berkeley-like fashion, I've now walked but still have assignments due this week. A friend of mine, Jeff, who also walked was smart and turned in all his assignments early so that he'd have no clouds over his head during graduation day and the subsequent days thereafter. I now wish I was smart.

Thanks to Mark and his large mug, I think I must have drank five or six pints of the beer on Saturday. The result? Nothing. Fast-forward to today, at Peets, I kept sipping 1/8 cups of coffee throughout the day. The result? Feeling swirly and disoriented while stumbling out the door to go home.

* Pending passing grades in summer courses.

4 comments:

Bob said...

Congratulations buddy!

Angela Shih said...

yay Hideyo! Congrats!!! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats heeday!

bG said...

Congratulations Hideyo!