Thursday, March 06, 2008

I Just Noticed...

I just noticed that I never blogged about the fact that Alinna and I are expecting. What a terrible thing to just notice especially when she's now almost 38 weeks pregnant. In case you're wondering, it is not an indication of denial. At least I don't think so.

In related news, I also just noticed that I haven't blogged in well, just about forever and a day. Also related is the fact that I simply haven't been all that self-aware. I've also just noticed this as well.

But back to the baby thing, in preparation, I've rediscovered the concept of borrowing books (instead of buying them) from the library and found a few helpful books specifically geared toward dads. One of them pointed out how with a baby, your attitude toward driving will inevitably change. While pre-baby, you'd speed around from place to place, getting mad at people who were driving at or below the speed limit on the road. Post-baby, you become that guy who drives at or below speed limit wondering what the rush is with all the people around you. I'm starting to notice that change in me already.

No comments: