Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympic Fever

I've really been enjoying the Olympics this year. Scratch that. I almost always enjoy the Summer Olympics no matter what year it is. I particularly love it when the TV commentators add drama to the events by giving some back-story.

Case in point: The whole French trash talking the US mens 4x100 relay by saying that they're going to smash them. Sure it was sweet to see the US mens team beat the French team and not only beat them but beat the French world record holder who was quoted as saying that they're going to smash the US team... but that was just the icing. I just like the back-story.

Anyway, I just discovered the Yahoo Olympic blog called "Fourth-Place Medal." I love how it doesn't just report the results from the Olympics but it provides back-stories and little interesting tidbits. I particularly appreciated the entry on Cullen Jones. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my favorite story so far has been the lurv triangle between laura manadou, federica pelligrini, and italian swimmerguy whose name i can't remember. it is AWESOME, replete with naked internet pictures and self exile. AWESOME.

Neil said...

Seeing the content that has already been released we accept that it is a detail that is readable easy to กติกาพนันบอล understand and not difficult to learn.