Wednesday, March 14, 2001

Just finished the last of the interviews for AACF leadership. Realized on the walk back home that I'm really gonna struggle with actively seeking for God's will through the rest of the process. I mean, right now, based on how the interviews went, I could decide for myself who I think are ready and truly willing for leadership. It's just that there are two problems with the approach... one quite a bit bigger than the other. The less of importance being that there are 3 others on Core ... i mean it's not completely my own decision. But the most important problem being my inability right now to remove all previous biases and personal inclinations... and really asking God who He wants to lead His people at AACF. I'm realizing right now that with the approach i'm taking right now, I'm looking at it such that I'm making the decisions as to who I deem to be ready and willing for leadership. It's just a good thing that I've spotted this problem with my mentality before this coming Friday... just a few days from now. In the meantime I simply have to spend some extensive quality time with Him so that I may be of the same mind as Him.

No comments: