Friday, January 17, 2003

I'm a little late in working on the January newsletter. The reason is that I've been playing around with my new toy. Here's a picture of it. In my free time recently, I've been trying to figure out how to edit the movie clips and make em into actual movies that I'd watch. Hopefully, by the time I come back home, I'll have the basics down so that I can show you all what's been going on out here with actual talking, moving people.
I've now made a total of 2 movies. The first one (my New Year's trip to see family in Yokosuka) is a little less than 5 minutes long. The second one (my boarding trip to Yamagata) is double that. They're kinda hefty (12MB and 30MB respectively) so if you want to see my really crude attempts so far in movie producing, and what happened during my one week winter vacation, I can burn them on a CD-ROM for ya.
Oh, I just thought of something I want to add to one of those movies!

No comments: