Thursday, July 22, 2004

Good day hanging with old friends.

A day of homerun derby, video games, two handed burritos, mahjong, and free stuff from Krispy Kreme with Steve, Kyle, Johnny, Ken, and Celia.  Oh my, it appears that Celia's the only one without a xanga.  What ever shall we do?

A few more details?  Homerun derby was fun but weak because the winner, Johnny, won with one homerun.  Fixed the hitch in my swing though.  Maybe next time.

Video games... well, when at Kyle's house, what else do we play than MVP Baseball?  I have now made it into the month of May in my dynasty.  Considering that the season starts in April, I think I still have a long long long way to go.  Manny Ramirez and Albert Pujols though are on a tear... at this pace, I think they'll have over 120 homeruns for me a piece.

Two handed burritos?  Where else but Sinaloa.  Crazy big burrito.  Finished it.  But didn't eat anything else for the rest of the day.  Some foods just sit in your stomach.  Burritos from Sinaloa set up camp.

Mahjong and Krispy Kreme... it was getting late and I was super tired.  The second consecutive time we had a draw at the mahjong table was clear indication that the night was over.  Note: The raspberry flavored frozen blend drink at Krispy Kreme tastes like the raspberry filling in their donuts.  Good in donuts.  Not so good going through a straw.

No comments: