Wednesday, August 25, 2004

"Costco's converted to pretzels." -- Brandon G.

"Churros were the bomb." -- Charlie F.

When did Costco stop serving Churros? I went to Costco today. And although all I wanted was an ice cream bar, I was disappointed to find that Costco's food court no longer carries Churros. Wait... is churro capitalized? Ahh... who cares.

According to Brandon, the churros at Costco were replaced with pretzels... err rather, Costco converted to pretzels. But from my recollection, I sorta remember the pretzel warming box (I'm sure there's a technical term for that thing) having both pretzels and churros. Maybe, I dreamt this. This is possible. I like both soft giant pretzels and churros. This could have been dream. A very good one.

So, I'm thinking... somebody should start an online petition to bring back the churros to Costco. Everybody loves churros. And even those who don't have to admit that they're cheap at Costco.

No comments: