Sunday, November 21, 2004

The miracles of Mr. Clean

Before coming to SoCal, I stopped by at 5824 and I saw Jason washing his car. Jason the king of TV products, was washing his car with the Mr. Clean car wash doo-hickee. He greets me with "This thing is freakin' awesome." The seeds were planted.

Two days ago, I notice that my car is in dire need of a washing. For reference, I had not washed the car ever (about two months/two trips up and down I-5). Remembering Jason's infomerical like plug, I go to Target, buy the product, and rush back home to try it out.

It was great. I know many of you are skeptics, but I would whole-heartedly endorse this product. Clarification: The product is a hose attachment. It has two replaceable parts... soap and a water filter to produce de-ionized water. More on this later. This hose attachment has three different settings. From here the instruction pamphlet describes it best:

Set dial to RINSE and wet car. Set dial to SOAP and spray car. Soap car with mitt or sponge. RINSE again to eliminate all suds. Set dial to Mr. Clean AutoDry (delivers de-ionized water spray from filter). Spray entire car, starting at the top. Stay within 1 foot of car while spraying back and forth until regular rinse water has been rinsed away. Watch the water dry spot-free before your eyes!

My first time... total time 45 minutes. The job can easily be done in 30 minutes if you know what you're doing. Lovin' it.

No comments: