Thursday, August 03, 2006

Going to the Dentist

So, I went to the dentist earlier this week. A rather non-event, certainly not worthy of a blog post. Except for the fact that it was my first trip in over 5 years. The last time I went to the dentist was for a teeth cleaning right after graduating from college.

With some trepidation and Alinna's prayers of "Lord, no cavities please, we can't afford cavities", I went. Results? Nothing. Not one thing. A little gum recession because I brush too hard, but I knew that already.

And I quote from my new dentist. "It'd be good to brush your teeth like this... but then what can I say? Five years and it looks like you're already doing a good job."

In honor of Chase Utley's 34-game consecutive hit streak, I am proud to announce to the world that I have a 17-year consecutive no cavity streak.

This week in fantasy baseball: Tied with Jason 3-3 (currently in 6th place... a playoff spot perhaps?)

No comments: