Thursday, May 27, 2004

Baseball.

Yesterday, courtesy of Jeff, I was able to go to the Giants game at SBC. The first thing I noticed when I saw the ticket was the section number... 208. I thought about it. 200s? Where are those? I've sat in the upper deck before... those were 300s. I've sat at field level... those were 100s. Where are 200 seats?

Kyle, Steve, and I walk into the stadium... buy food and start wandering, trying to figure out where our seats are. Kyle's the first to figure it out. I just follow him. We go up an escalator. Sure enough. 200s are club level seats. Just to clarify, Club Level seats are freakin' awesome. Amazing amazing. Nice view. No lines on concessions. Great service. I don't think I had to open a single door while I was there. They had ushers to open them for me especially when I had garlic fries in one hand, a bratwurst in another, and a Coke between my elbows.

As a side note, as of today, I'm borrowing the book Moneyball from Steve. I'm already 2/3 through it. I'm thoroughly enjoying the humor in it. For those who have read it, I'm kinda curious now as to how those draftees are turning out.

No comments: