Tuesday, May 25, 2004

My lack of posting.

Sorry, I haven't been posting. It isn't so much that I haven't had anything post worthy as it has been that I've been too tired at the end of the day to post stuff.

So, I return to Blogger, and I find the format all changed for the post-er... post-man... post-guy. The display looks all emaily. Strange. This will take a while.

The biggest thing since I posted last? Went to Virginia to see my friend Ben Tao graduate from law school at the College of William and Mary. I'll post pictures soon.

Highlights from the trip to Williamsburg?
-Congrats to Ben
-Southern cooking complete with gravy on everything. Honestly, I think I had a side dish that was gravy on gravy.
-Virginia Beach... the Atlantic isn't a hot tub, but it's plenty warmer than the Pacific, especially at Stinson.
-Seeing Ben give dancing lessons to practically everyone there. Never would've thought.

No comments: