Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Disabled List

My Fuller fantasy baseball team, after a few very good weeks, is starting to fall apart. The injury bug somehow has hit my team in full force. 5 guys officially on the Yahoo! disabled list: Scott Rolen, Francisco Rodriguez, Mike Hampton, Brandon Lyon, and Kerry Wood. 1 guy who is not yet registered as being disabled according to Yahoo!: Odalis Perez. And two guys who are listed as day to day: Derek Jeter and Chipper Jones. That's 8 out of my 21 roster spots.

Oh yeah, and I'm a tad disabled right now. I think I might have caught a cold when I came up to NorCal for Andy's bachelor's party. Got pelted with paintballs, put down a lot of cash, and caught a cold. I feel like the kid who gets beaten up for his lunch money. Congratulations Andy.

No comments: