Monday, July 17, 2006

Getting with the Times

I have finally changed the look of the blog. I've found that they don't make my old template anymore on blogger. It's the end of an era.

These changes are not merely cosmetic. This isn't the E-equivalent of a Botox treatment. I've been struggling recently to change up and update the stuff on my template (switching comment box servers, adding an RSS feed, making the title of the blogs show up, and well, I can't remember the other stuff). I finally got fed up with it and scrapped the old html.

So! While the blog is in a bit of a transitional time, as it is evident by the pictures from photobucket that have not resized to conform to the new dimensions and the titles of the blogs showing up twice, the blog is new and improved!

Meanwhile in other parts of Hideyo's life, I have officially made the jump from regular soda to diet. I am now a consumer of Diet Coke with Lime. This too is the end of an era. Gone are the days of drinking a 1 Liter Mountain Dew or Pepsi right after playing basketball.

This week in fantasy baseball: Beat Dong 5-3 (currently in 7th place... at the half way mark I am within grasp of a playoff birth)

4 comments:

Bob said...

Thank you for modernizing! Now I can subscribe to your blog on my RSS reader :-).

... that probably sounded really geeky...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Updated indeed. I like the new format, contemporary yet classic as well. I have no idea what an RSS reader is so I'm betting I don't have one. Interesting picture though...who are you trying to fool? =)

Anonymous said...

Yay for RSS!
Since when did you start wearing glasses?

Angela Shih said...

Is it just me, or can I not tell the changes made on your blog? It's still blue. Perhaps I'm not computer savvy enough.

Hi Hideyo!