Friday, June 30, 2006

The End is Coming!

The End is Coming!

Unbelievable! I went to get some academic counseling at Menlo Park and among many other things, I filled out the paperwork to graduate in Summer... 2007. A year early yes, but at least it takes away another piece of paperwork that I'll have to do later.

Anyway, this is all to say that the end of my divine schooling is coming close. We mapped out my schedule from now until Summer 2007 and saw that it could all fit. 3 years and one quarter. Not bad considering that I took one summer off (last summer), got engaged, got married, moved, worked on and off throughout the time, and attended the Northern California extension campus for nearly 2/3 of my education. It can be done!

This week in fantasy baseball: Losing to Joonho 4-5 (I'm seeing a trend... maybe my team just sucks)

1 comment:

charissa said...

are you coming back to pasadena??? say yes say yes say yes i want to see alinnnnners!