Thursday, June 01, 2006

Rockin' Priests

Rockin' Priests

Fuller's Northern California Extension Campus is actually a borrowed campus from St. Patrick's Seminary in Menlo Park. It's a Catholic seminary, as in priests-in-training study there. Beautiful campus. I should take and post pictures of it later. It's quiet and pretty big. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the upper floor of the main building is the school's dormitory.

Anyway, on Wednesday and Thursday nights and Saturdays, Fuller students like myself take up portions of the campus and study there. A few Saturdays ago, as I was taking my Systematic Theology class I started to hear a pulsating sound. It didn't take long before I realized that it was music coming from upstairs... one of the dormitories of a soon would-be priest (who's probably got a pretty nice system set-up). At this point I start to zone. I'm not listening to the lecture anymore. Instead, I want to find out, what kind of music do Catholic priests listen to? After about 30 seconds, I realize that it's a song I know! Something rock... priests listen to rock! Priests listen to...

THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS! That other song from their Californication album... Scar Tissue!

Yes, you read it here first.

This week in fantasy baseball: Tied with Elbert 3-3 (still sitting in 9th place)

No comments: