Friday, June 23, 2006

Times are a Changin'

Times are a Changin'

I realize that Alinna's already posted this stuff, but what the heck, everybody likes to see pictures on blogs.

Many congratulations to Nao and Mark on graduating.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Though I do have to say, Davis was a lot hotter than Richmond.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know though. Would you rather deal with the extreme heat of Davis or extreme police surveillance of Richmond. I realize that more police are supposed to make me feel safe, but somehow that night I felt the exact opposite.

Oh and for good measure, the transformation of Alinna... her Japanified.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The end product of a night of trying to figure out how to put a yukata on.

This week in fantasy baseball: Beating Minho 5-4 (dropped to 10th place)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alinna looks so pretty! She looks like she belongs in a promotional brochure for travel to Okinawa.