Thursday, July 11, 2002

Mayonnaise. I don't get it. Why do Japanese people love the stuff so much that they cake it on everything. So far I've seen mayonnaise on sausages, mayonnaise on pizzas, even mayonnaise mixed in with rice. YUCK! As far as I know, mayonnaise hasn't had a long history in Japan either. It's not like they've grown to like it over the generations. I just don't get it.
Me... I just spread the stuff on sandwiches or hamburgers, that's about it. Anything more than that... and well, I don't feel so good for the rest of the day. Something about the taste and the smell along with the texture and... ughh, my stomach's turning just thinking about the stuff! But regardless, the Japanese love their mayonnaise... oh and Tabasco, but then I don't want to take the time to write about that.

No comments: