Saturday, March 15, 2003

Regarding my last post, there is a correct answer. Kyle, this isn't a personality test or a psychological test at all. This is a logic problem. There is a correct answer and there's a reason why. That is, if you choose one direction, you're correct. But choose another direction, and you're wrong. You might figure, "Hey, I've got a 50/50 chance of getting this right." But like the 4 and 5 year olds who took the test, you have to explain why.
I wanna meet the 4 and 5 year olds who got this right cuz they're definitely smarter than I am.
Oh, and here's another sample question:

Fill in the blank:
S M T W T __ S

I figured this one out pretty quick. I'm sure 99% of you readers will too. But before you get all proud n' stuff, you gotta remember two things... 1) It's a sample question for a test designed for 4 and 5 year olds; and 2) They're not only 4 and 5 year olds, but they're Japanese 4 and 5 year olds.

No comments: