Saturday, June 21, 2003

At the church here in Date, we have some of those handy dandy nifty English-Japanese New Testiments courtesy of those Gideons. So, today, after the Bible study time was over, one thing led to another and we started talking about John 3:16. Not the content of it... but who's saying it? Who's voice is it?

Apparently, the Japanese version makes it sound like John, the writer, is putting in a little commentary. But of course, the English version has the quotation marks around it making it sound like it's a continuation of Jesus' monologue.

On a completely different note, I just noticed that I fed into my theory about girls' blogs with my last entry. I linked 3 girls' blogs in comparison to 1 guy blog. Affirmative action is now in place to keep girls' blogs from getting an unfair advantage in hits over guys' blogs.

A former #1, Kelly Cheng's blog, dropped way down in the rankings for a while until recently when blog activity picked up again. And sitting at the bottom of the list is Caleb Chu's blog. One entry so far, and he didn't even post it. Made the list only because I think Eric Huang's comment is hilarious.

No comments: