Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Well, I'm back in Japan. Thanks to all those who helped me out back home.

I'll do a Top 10 list of things from back home a little later.

Crazy jet lagged. Yesterday, I woke up at 5:30 AM for no reason. This morning was worse. 4:30 AM. Oh, and by the way... the sun is bright and up at 4:30 AM in Hokkaido.

Yesterday, I had to drive out somewhere. I left my car in the apartment parking lot during my vacation home. The apartment parking lot's really just an empty dirt lot with little white signs showing where we're supposed to park. Well, that little dirt lot became a rainforest in two weeks. When I left for home, the dirt lot looked like a dirt lot. When I came back, there was a lot of shrubbery all around my little white car. The thing is that there wasn't a whole lot of shrubbery around the other 5 cars in the lot. Can you figure out who's been away for a while? I'm sure everybody in the neighborhood could.

No comments: