Tuesday, June 10, 2003

First post since coming back to America. It took me a while, but here it is.

I came back on vacation about 9 months ago... not too long, but the trips have been completely different. Completely. It's weird. This time around, because I know that I'm gonna be back home for good real soon (next March), I feel a lot more settled and calm here at home. I don't feel the need to hurry and go do this, and go eat that, and go buy this, etc.. But at the same time, I don't feel like I'm at home here in America, yet.

It's weird. You'd figure that if I felt at home here, I'd be more chill. And that if I don't feel at home, I'd be all frantic. But that hasn't been the case. Ehh.

If you wanna see pictures of Tomio's wedding go to Karen's blog.

Oh, and I got some great video of people in Berkeley dancing in the street like Medieval English people.

No comments: