Wednesday, July 16, 2003

If the BCS post from yesterday shows anything, it's that if you write about other people's blogs, not only will your readership increase, but your comment box will start to fill up. Nothing like a little brown-nosing...

In related news, I just noticed that my blog counter's close to the 5000 mark (it's down at the bottom of the page). Dude, I'm almost at the same pace as some girls' blogs. Actually, lemme correct that... as some girls' xangas. It's come to my attention that girls' bloggers don't fare as well as girls' xangas. Apparently, because xangas give you the ability to post pictures, guys check em out more often in hopes of catching a glimpse of a glamour shot of the author. I'm yet to see hard evidence for this theory... but the guys in the labs are checking it out as we speak... err as I write.

Oh, and I'm still mad at NHK.

No comments: