Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Dude...

I think the guy who lives under me has something like an ant farm. Today, I just noticed an ant with wings on the screen door to my balcony. (Side note, ants in Japan are way huger than ants in California) Fortunately, I don't have an ant problem inside the apartment yet.... But upon further investigation I saw a lot of ants up on my balcony next to my tire stack. And I think they're coming from down below. I'm on the 3rd floor. Ack. Right now I'm real tempted to give the ants the standard Hideyo treatment of death by vacuum cleaner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! These articles is very good ; the information you show us is interesting It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...:The best place for
mlb baseball
, espn mlb, mlb hall of fame. For more information visit: http://www.bet911.com

Meet Kamski said...

Your website allows us to gain new knowledge that is easy to google understand and does not require the hassle of subscribing.

sbobet มือถือ said...

Gaano kalaki ang pinagmulan ng malaking data na ito? sbobet link Magkano ang data na maaari kong makuha, dahil pinaghihinalaan ko na ang malaking nilalaman na ito ay tinanggal sa database?