Friday, August 01, 2003

Now is the time for me to semi-rant like an old man...

I was blog hopping (you know, when you jump from one blog to another through the links posted on the blog), and well, I went through a stretch of some youngun's blogs. Is it just me, or are those pop-ups with mini messages that show up before you enter the xanga/blog really annoying? Oh and don't get me started on the background pictures that make it really hard to read the messages posted. Asian people squinting is never a good thing. What's wrong with a simple blog? Then again, maybe I'm just jealous because all I can do so far is post text messages. I can't even post pictures.

As an aside... with the power of blog hopping, who needs friendster? Unless of course people start 'fessing up admitting that it's not a "networking" site but a matchmaking site.

No comments: