Monday, August 18, 2003

I've been going to the hospital for a while now to get rid of my warts. YUCK! Yeah it was pretty obvious that they weren't gonna go away by themselves, so I decided to go to the professionals. So, for those who've never had them before, there is no option if you go to the hospital. They have one standard treatment. Freeze it off. They have this can/gun full of I dunno... liquid nitrogen? And the doctor just shoots the stuff on the wart. If it doesn't go away (or scale off) a few days after the hospital visit, you get the same treatment again. Repeat if necessary.

Yo, that mess hurts! Whoever it was that said that it doesn't hurt... you're either really tough or a big fat liar. Or maybe I'm just a little baby. There's of course the initial sting from the hospital visit... but it hurts more when you go home and unknowingly wash the dishes. When normal water touches the affected area... YAOOOOCHHHH. Kinda felt like the time I accidently burnt my finger with a sodering iron... and then tried to cool it off under a sink. Yeah, BAD MOVE.

No comments: