Monday, July 21, 2003

Looks like I'm on an article run cuz here's another... Pizza cuts cancer risk?

Hmm... Italian scientists huh? A tad biased? I mean how seriously would the world take it if American scientists said that a big fat porterhouse cuts cancer risk? Or if Japanese scientists said that squid, mayonnaise, sardine pizzas cut cancer risk? Even if it was confirmed that squid, mayonnaise, sardine pizzas cut cancer risk, I don't think I'd go rush to get one.

Reminds me of these "barley greens" pills that my friend Ben Tao took. Actually, lemme correct that... these "barley greens" pills that my friend Ben Tao was supposed to take. They were supposed to be good for you. I didn't see Ben take those pills very often. Instead, I think he used them more often to wake me up when I'd fall asleep in his apartment. He'd take the jar, twist off the lid, and keep the jar under my nose for a few seconds.

No comments: