Monday, February 03, 2003

The shuttle crash news is huge here in Japan. It's always on TV. When I first heard about it, I didn't think it was all that big of a deal. Sure it was on Japanese news... but the whole President Bush choking on the pretzel thing last year was huge news here in Japan. I mean, they had science analysts come behind the news desk describing pretzels, the shape and the way they're made, talking about how incredibly dangerous they are to eat.
Anyway, I looked around on people's blogs (seems like everyone and their mom has one), and nobody's mentioning it. It wasn't until I looked on some online news sites that I saw how incredibly big this story is. I mean it's everywhere on every single news site. Complete with video and audio clips. Is there a reason why nobody's writing about it?
"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted." -- Matthew 5:4

No comments: