Saturday, February 01, 2003

You guys have to take a peek at this picture I took. For you cautious types out there... it's a picture of a chicken drumstick from the local KFC. (Yes, we have Kentucky Fried Chicken here in Japan) All the drumsticks in the pack we got looked like that.
I was digging through the pack, and saw the drumstick, pulled it out, and nearly fell from the surprise of finding something attached to the drumstick end. At first I thought that the drumstick was the neck and the attachment was it's head. I was comparatively calm when I realized that it was indeed a drumstick, but with the FOOT STILL ATTACHED! I kinda want to check to see if all the Japanese drumsticks still have the feet attached, cuz I know that the American ones didn't... at least when I left about a year and a half ago.

No comments: