Thursday, December 04, 2003

I have to admit, the snow does make for beautiful scenery all around me. Even though it's crazy cold when I wake up and crazy cold when I need to take a shower and crazy cold when I need to get around town, white winters easy beat out brown winters aesthetically.

That said, our church did the stupidest thing ever this past morning. We passed out flyers starting at 7:15 AM in front of an elementary school for an English class I'm teaching in the area. Why is this stupid? Because it was 25F outside with gusty winds and a nasty wind chill factor of I dunno what. Everybody who knows me, knows that I'm not a morning person, and that I'm really groggy when I wake up. Well, I think I figured out how to solve that problem this morning cuz I was wide awake. I had gloves on the entire time, and after 30 minutes of being outside, I still couldn't feel my fingers. Somehow, I think things would be so much easier if I was in Guam. Hee hee.

No comments: