Tuesday, December 09, 2003

It's over.

The first season is finished. The college season however, continues. And I won't even go into that. If you wanna read rants about the actual college BCS system, you can probably go to some random guy's blog... and half of em will have something about the topic. As for me, well I'm a number of seasons removed from American football. But the blog BCS served me well in providing a substitute. Well, not really. Oh well. When I get back home, I'll have plenty of lazy autumn Saturdays and Sundays... in front of a TV, jumpin', yellin', and screamin'. Ahh, maybe I should've followed through and become a mic-man when I was at Cal. Then again, Asian guys never did a good job in front of the Cal crowd. I remember there was an Asian mic-man when I was there, and well, quite frankly he looked lost up there... like he didn't know what to do. Should he watch the game and cheer? Or should he turn his back on the game and start a cheer? Oh the choices!

It really didn't matter because there was the veteran mic-man who held the fort for the 4 years I was there and then some. I seriously think that the senior mic-man guy beat out Al Grigsby in terms of his tenure at Cal. They should retire his rugby shirt in Memorial Stadium.

No comments: