Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Back into the swing of things

Yes, I'm back in the San Francisco Bay Area. After getting married, we jumped onto a plane the next morning to go to Cozumel (look to Alinna's blog for pictures) and after coming back home to do my laundry, I hopped on another plane to go to a Jesus conference in Charlotte, North Carolina.

For all of you out there who are planning on getting married... I do not recommend going away for a week right after your honeymoon. That there is a pearl of wisdom.

No more wedding checklists, to-do lists, calendar countdowns... it's done! Pictures are here especially for those of you who weren't able to make it. Thanks again to everybody who helped. Really, really couldn't have pulled off the event without you all.

Now that there's some sense of normalcy... I promise to return back to my regular blogging patterns. Really. I really mean it this time.

No comments: