Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Finally... time to think and blog about my trip. You see, I came back on the night of October 7th. I had two classes to teach the next day, the 8th.
So anyway, instead of writing a big long blog detailing my trip (something only a few people would even bother to read), I'll do a top 10 list. I've already posted four pictures from my trip on my webpage. There's a few more to come. So if you want visuals to the top 10 list, they're there.
10. Going to Berkeley AACF large group... and Vietnam Village soon after.
9. Seeing Third Day in concert at Great America Joyfest.
8. Stuffing an In-N-Out 3X3 and half a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts down my throat on the ride back from Joyfest.
7. Cruising around the church in the JS 410.
6. Hitting 200+ baseballs in about 20 minutes with Kyle.
5. Playing Virtua Tennis until 3 AM with Ben Tao... fighting my jet lag with Vanilla Cokes.
4. Beating Steve in NCAA Football 2003 with a sack/fumble recovery for a touchdown in the closing seconds of the 4th quarter (the score was tied prior to the awesome defensive play).
3. Big BBQ bash at Jason/Danny/Cal's house.
2. Church youth group complete with a fabulous rib dinner by Peter.
1. Speaking non-stop English.
Nothing really extraordinary aside from the concert. I mean, numbers 5 and 4 involve video games. But that's exactly what I was hoping for! Nothing extraordinary. Just the familiar. The old routine stuff.

No comments: