Friday, October 04, 2002

It's now officially Friday. So I have all of today, all of tomorrow, and that's it. That'll be my vacation in the states. I had a list of things I want to do. I made it a couple of weeks before I came. I've now realized that for me to do all those things, I need an additional 2 weeks. Just to get into the rhythm again, to get in sync with the pace here took a lot more time than I thought it would. So, my apologies to all those I accidentally "blew off." Those who did see me would probably attest to the fact that I was pretty out of it during the majority of my time here. I just wasn't all that assertive. Most of it was just getting caught up in the whirlwind of things going on, and having little idea of what was going on.
Just makes me wonder what it's gonna be like when I come back for good. I'm getting a glimpse of it right now, and it's just completely strange. Already, I have a feeling that it'll be hard to get back into the rhythm and groove when I go back to Japan. I mean I love spending my time hanging out with people, spending time with them. And if that's how I spend most of my time in Japan it'd be absolutely awesome. But it's not. Half to a majority of my time is spent on English classes and Bible studies or preparing for them. Things that have a regularity, a rhythm.
I have a few interesting stories I'd like to share from my vacation so far, but it's getting mighty late, and considering the time i have here, I should go to bed soon. Thank you to all i've seen and talked to so far. And hope to catch up with a few more of you guys!

No comments: