Saturday, September 28, 2002

America so far has been interesting. Spent some time with the family today. It was nice. Went out to San Francisco and ate some Chinese food out in Chinatown. Here'sa picture fresh off the press.
Other than that, I've realized that coming back to America has felt as natural as hmmm... as natural as Ken Griffey Jr.'s swing. Nice and smooth. Things just seem to pick up from where they left off. Only thing not nice and smooth are my eyes. They're still rather ugly and coarse. Well, the skin surrounding my eyes. The eyeballs themselves aren't ugly and coarse. That would be really bad. Strange thing is that I was feeling horrible at Narita Airport in Tokyo, sneezing all over the place and wiping my eyes with toilet paper and paper towels. But as soon as I touched down in Chicago O'Hare, the sneezing stopped. My eyes were still watering because they were drying out from fatigue and maybe some leftover pollen or something stuck in my eyes and sinuses, but I was feeling better. Plus, my eyes aren't swelling as much anymore. Yes! I don't look like a Simpson character anymore!
Going back to America... I'm enjoying my time so far and hope to see and catch up with many more people! Send me an email, gimme a call, IM me... I'm around til October 6th.

No comments: