Monday, September 02, 2002

3 weeks from today, I'll be boarding a plane headed for the US. It's weird. The reality of it hasn't set in yet. I know I'm going. But at the same time, i don't believe that I'm going. It's like this. Everything points to me going back home for vacation, but the excitement isn't there. After coming to Japan a year ago, and moving to Hokkaido 6 months ago, the thing I want most is to see familiar faces. It feels like it's been a straight year of introducing myself and meeting new people. And so, I should be jumpin up and down at the thought of coming home for vacation. Have i turned so japanese that I don't express my excitement anymore? Hahaha... I find that hard to believe. I donbeeleef.
Actually, i think i'm just wrapped up with all the things I have to take care of before I leave. English class stuff, church stuff, Day of Prayer stuff. I don't know. It just struck me this morning as being odd, that I'm not all hyped up.

No comments: