Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Oh yeah. If you look at my friend Danny's website... you'll see that it looks like there's gonna be humong-o bbq bash. October 5th, in honor of both Danny and Isaac Chu's birthdays, as well as my homecoming for vacation... there'll be a good ol' American barbeque. I can't think of anything more American... well, with the exception of maybe Costco. I love both. And I hope to do/see both many times over during my two weeks for soaking up Americana. I desperately need it. I didn't know it'd be possible but it could be possible that I'm losing my American-ness.
Just yesterday, I realized that some of my clothes are getting dangerously close to being classified as "close to skin tight." I've been entertaining thoughts of not cutting my hair until I come back to Japan from my trip to the states (I last cut my hair about a month ago). I'm starting to feel bad whenever I eat and walk at the same time. And yes, anytime there's a camera pointed in my direction, I have an unexplainable, uncontrolable urge to make a peace sign with my hands. What's happening to me?!

No comments: