Monday, May 12, 2003

I dunno what it is about the video store here but every time I go up there, my intestines work overtime and it doesn't take long before I absolutely have to go to the bathroom. Maybe it's the smell of Geo (the video store's name), or the lighting, or the humidity, or something, I don't know... whatever it is, it's forcing me to pick the movie I want to see real quick, which is a problem because it takes me extra long to be able to read movie titles in Japanese (so I usually don't watch sci-fi movies because they're the furthest away). Another problem is that the video store doesn't seem to have a bathroom for customers! So, after I pick up the movie and pay for it, I have to do that funny run most people have when they're in a hurry to get to a bathroom (it kinda looks like how the Hanna Barbera cartoon characters ran with their backs perpendicular to the ground), to the convenience store across the street.

I got the movie "I Am Sam" with Sean Penn and Michelle Pfieffer by the way. It was a great movie. And as always, the people working at the convenience store were nice today.

No comments: