Wednesday, May 21, 2003

I, like most young American people out there, am connected to Kazaa, a file sharing network.

After reading that the Fox show "24" is pretty good from a few friends' blogs, I decided to check it out for myself (yes, yes, I know it just finished it's second season... but I've been gone man!). Unfortunately, American programming on Japanese tv is limited right now to Boy Meets World, Dharma & Greg, Friends, and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. No 24.

Enter Kazaa. Right now, I'm trying to download the entire first season (that's right, all 24 shows), and some of the beginning episodes of the second season. Apparently, because the show is an hour long, the files are honkin' big. And big honkin' files mean long download times. So far, I've been able to watch the pilot show and the second show. I also have the 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 13th, and 24th episodes of the first season, but I can't watch any of em until I have the 3rd episode downloaded. And that 3rd episode is taking its sweet time. Only 100 hours left! Woo hoo... I think.

No comments: