Friday, October 03, 2003

Bob, I usually update the rankings on Monday. In the case of last week, however, because I was butt-tired after coming back from Tokyo on Monday, I decided it was wise to just adjust the rankings on Tuesday. I'm sure you understand.

In related news, I'm wondering how many BCS weeks should constitute a "season." And then what of the post-season? Are we gonna have blog bowls? Hey, if that means corporate sponsorships, I'd be more than happy to set that up. This being the inaugural year of the BCS, we probably won't be able to get big name sponsorships like Tostitos or even Enterprise. Oh well.

Completely unrelated... looks like winter's rearing its incredibly ugly head around to Hokkaido. Hasn't snowed yet in Date, but wow, it's getting mighty cold. Today's HIGH... 10 celcius. I'm not sure but I think that's around the ballpark of mid to low 50s. My celcius to fahrenheit conversion skills went out the window when I was introduced to Kelvin in chemistry. Stupid Kelvin.

No comments: