Tuesday, October 21, 2003

The end is coming...

To set the record straight, I'm coming home in March. Recently, on AIM, I've been getting messages like "So, when are you coming back?" Actually, scratch that... more like early April. I'm hoping to do some traveling after the term is over. Go see this country that I've been working at for the past 2 years. Haven't done a whole lot of sightseeing. Actually, very little. And what little I have seen, well, let's put it this way... I've mostly been in northeastern Japan. Japan looks like the letter J and I've been at the top of the J. Most tourists don't bother with northeastern Japan. Seri did though.

The thing is that because the end of my time here is ending, I'm starting to make plans for when I come back home. Yikes. If I do everything that sounds cool... I'll go on a roadtrip to who-knows-where in April, go to Virginia in May, go to LA in June, sprinkle in the inevitable weddings in the summer, go to Chicago sometime probably in July or August, and then go to school in September. KERAYYYZEEE!

No comments: