Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Tonight, we had our weekly prayer meeting. Only, this week, instead of the pastor, I led it. Boy oh boy... was I overwhelmed! I don't know about everybody else, but I was touched by God during our time of prayer tonight. It was awesome. At the end, I kept thinking, "Man, I should've brought a camera! I should've brought a camera!" It was just one of those meetings where the Holy Spirit was just moving and you could see it with your eyes (and probably through the lens of a camera).

If there's one thing you can't dock Japanese Christians for, it's praying. Japanese Christians pray. There are a lot of things about Japanese Christianity that drives me absolutely nutso... but I highly respect them for praying.

Oh, and by the way, today, I had bowl of miso ramen. That mess is good!

No comments: