Thursday, September 23, 2004

Getting organized.

My room is finally starting to look like a room, and not something that just got hit by Hurricane Ivan. Furniture is assembled an in place. Just have a few pictures to put up on the wall and I should be good to go. Pictures of the place to be posted on my Yahoo! pictures site later.

It just hit me not too long ago that I'm going to school. I knew all along that I was going to Pasadena to go to Fuller, but I guess it never really dawned on me that I was going to school here. That I was going to read books, write papers, and think (a dangerous pastime). What I thought I was going to do here, I do not know. Go clubbing with future and present day pastors?

As part of new student orientation, a number of us from the School of Theology went to an academic advising seminar. When the people in charge saw how many people were entering into the School of Theology, they announced that we were going to have to go to the biggest lecture hall on campus. We walk in, and there are seats for no more than 120 students. Small is good. Small is very good.

No comments: