Thursday, September 02, 2004

Blogger's changing all over the place. Now, there's a profile feature. Or maybe it's been there for a while and I never really noticed. Does anybody know what the profile's used for? Is it supposed to be posted on the blog page like a Xanga? I mean there's a spot for a photo and everything.

Traffic to this site's increased dramatically recently. I can only attribute this to a combination of two things. 1) The BCS. 2) My shameless advertising of the site at Canaan's youth camp.

As for the BCS, a couple of things. Karen's posted the first BCS color commentary on her blog. Found it incredibly amusing. Oh, and I noticed that my bookmarked list of friends' blog sites has ballooned way passed what it used to be. In the beginning, I used to struggle to find enough people to round out a top 25 list. Now? 86 and counting.... Granted, not all of them post regularly. But still, the sheer number of new bloggers out there is staggering.

My brother got his license! This is cause for celebration. Woo. I'm done.


No comments: