Monday, September 06, 2004

The weekend of eating out.

Went to eat dinner with the family on Friday.

We went to eat at an Italian place in San Francisco called Il Fornaio. It was good. I'd recommend it. One thing, the bathroom.... Now, I'm not a short man. Neither am I a tall one. Quite average actually. I walk into the Il Fornaio bathroom, go to the urinal stall, and as usual there are two. One for adults, and one for kids. The adult one is taller than the kid one. I ended up choosing the kid one. I could've chosen the adult one, but I was a bit afraid. I was afraid that I might have to go up on tip toes to do my business. I felt a tad bit demeaned.

Went to eat Dim Sum for lunch and tapas for dinner with Alinna on Saturday.

The tapas place was very tasty. Zarzuela on Union and Hyde in the city. She's been talking about the place forever and we finally went. It lived up to the hype. It didn't disappoint. Good food. Good atmosphere. Great service. Felt slightly underdressed in my aloha shirt, cargo pants, and flip-flops. But it was alright... my partner in crime felt equally underdressed. And besides, we had a good time.

Went to eat sushi in Davis for lunch on Sunday.

I forget the place's name, but we ate sushi buffet. Crazy. After service on Sunday, we were talking about getting something to eat. Brandon suggests getting lunch in Davis. So what do we do? We make the hour and 15 minute drive out to Davis, of course. Would you expect anything less?

No comments: