Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I'm here.

I'm in SoCal. Right now, I'm at a computer terminal in the South Pasadena library because I don't have internet in the house. Yes, this is the reason why BCS rankings did not change yesterday. No worries. I should be back online on Friday the 24th to read all the interesting things you all did as recorded on your blogs. It better be good!

Quick recap. I'm rooming with Ben Nie. His blog's listed in the BCS rankings for now. We're living in a duplex in Alhambra. I'll post the address at the bottom of this post. Come visit! I've been going to new student orientation at Fuller Theological Seminary. Classes will start this coming Monday the 27th. Tomorrow, I'll be registering for classes. Tentatively, I'll be taking a Foundations for Ministry class (1 unit) and an intensive Greek language class (12 units). I've come to the conclusion that I like small private colleges. Here, I'm not merely an 8 digit ID number. I have a name. And that's nice.

2506 Birch St.
Alhambra, CA 91801

No comments: