Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Enter the Sudoku

I just entered Sudoku-land. I've heard about people doing Sudokus but I never saw a Sudoku until yesterday. Cruising around, I found a Sudoku widget for the Mac. After installing it, I opened it up and looked at it blankly. What am I supposed to do?

So I did what any ordinary person would do in the third millenium. I looked up the subject on Google. (This sounds surprisingly a lot like my best man speech for Ryan and Karen) There was a really helpful webpage and it was the first entry on the Google search. Good job Google. What did we do in the days of AltaVista?

So now I know how to do them. Sort of. The setting is still at easy. Maybe I'll bump it up a notch later today.

Many thanks to whoever "NETGEAR" is for being the only non-password protected wireless router in the area. Your signal is faint, the internet is a bit slow, but you have eased my anger against SBC. I be an internet pirate. Arrrrr.

No comments: