Friday, February 03, 2006

A Mini-Continuation of the SBC Saga

Just the other day I drove to the bank and to the post office. As I make the right turn onto Hollenbeck (one of the major streets around here), what do I see? The SBC van right in front of me!

I immediately proceed to shout, inside the car mind you with my windows all the way up. "What the heck are you doing here?! You better be making the DSL network bigger! Argggggg! Gimme my internet! Hey, where are you going? You better be turning back! My apartment's back there!"

I don't even know if the driver of the SBC van looked in his rear view mirror, but if he did, he would've just seen a crazy Japanese man, in his car, flailing his arms about, nowhere near the steering wheel. Despite my best efforts, the iMac is still internet-less.

No comments: