Happy Mother's Day
Alinna and I have successfully gone through our first Mother's Day. Question for all you faithful bloggers out there... what do you do for Mother's Day when you have two mothers in the area? My mother in law in a stone's throw away and my own mother is an hour's drive away. Two mothers. What am I to do?
This year: Had Mother's Day dinner with the Satake family on Saturday night and had Mother's Day dinner with the Chiu family on Sunday night.
This week in fantasy baseball: Losing to Mike 4-5
The South Bay Craigslist Finds of the Day
1. Cedar Chest $50 (Saratoga)
2. Nightstand $60 (San Jose)
3. Pine Bunkbeds $50 (Los Gatos)
4. Kitchen Utility Table $30 (Santa Clara)
5. Armchair and Ottoman $50 (Santa Clara)
6. 10 Colorful Japanese Bamboo Coasters $5 (San Jose)
7. Smoker $60 (Sunnyvale)